in melee charging

Nazull

Question

3 quick questions that might seam the same thing

1/ If you are in melee with 1 model but want to charge some 1 else can u charge out of melee ?

2/ Can u charge someone but going though someone else melee range ?

3/ If you are in melee with 1 model but want to charge some 1 else can u charge the other model even if the charge was only a few inches and still being in the melee range of the 1st model? (for the kind of (1) charge acation some models have)

11 answers to this question

"This model may take the Charge Action if it has a target model within its LoS, which is not already in its melee range..."

So you need LoS, and the target can't already be in your melee range (though you could be in its melee range, so its possible to be engaged and still charge).

"This model may take the Charge Action if it has a target model within its LoS, which is not already in its melee range..."

So you need LoS, and the target can't already be in your melee range (though you could be in its melee range, so its possible to be engaged and still charge).

this is correct

I do have one. I just don't have it with me.

And no need to be an aggressive moron.

Was not being aggressive. I just see all the posts on the forum and just looking in the Rm solves 90% of them. If you did not have your rm then you not in the middle of a game and pretty sure its not a pressing matter. But if you have a smart phone or interwebz you can get the pdf version of the rules.

Again not aggressive just confused.

Was not being aggressive. I just see all the posts on the forum and just looking in the Rm solves 90% of them.

My guess is it's due to the fact that different people learn games in different ways - many people learn by reading the rulebooks, but other people prefer to learn by playing and asking questions and have never looked at the rulebook (and other people have yet different learning styles).