A few questions involving the Viktorias

Yew Arcane

Question

Ok, I have looked, but I am not sure if a few of these have been answered or not.

F, irstwith first blood, is it only if the first trip models total, our simply if the first person to have two models killed. This has come up before, amd I have played it both ways. Personally, I prefer to have it be the latter, but I wish to play it the way it is intended to be played.

Second, and I probably know, but since I have been wrong before, can a melee expert/master ap (our nimble for that matter) ber used for a charge?

Third, when manifesting the viktorias avatar, you choose one of the models to replace. Now, if that model has activated, dots that mean you lose your activation of the avatar, our, by three same token, if you haven't activated that one, can you activate after your opponents next model(s) with a full stray of actions? I am probably missing something from they model replacement rule, though I can't seem to find it in the rules manual

And those are my questions, if I am unclear, just ashl for clarification, I tend tothink something is clear when it isn't.

Edited by Tenki

7 answers to this question

First Blood refers to the first two models killed, period.

Melee Expert/Master can only be used for melee strikes, and Nimble can only be used for Walk actions. They cannot be combined with other types of AP.

I'm not clear on the answer to the third one and will leave it to someone else!

For the third, Id say u could Activate the 1 with the sword and gun as normal then when ur done with her u can use the one with the 2 swords to manifest . by replaceing that model (useing the 1 AP option) and as you are replaceing that model useing only 1 AP,

You can use the Avatars other 1AP and the 2 Melee APs and the 0 AP.

Because when you do manifest u replace one of them BUT remove the 2nd one .. so use 1 of them then manifest with the 2nd

as replace is to replace that model with nothing said about the 2nd sister other then to remove her

well thats how i see it as it dose not talk about the other sister before manifesting.

Edited by Nazull

It's a bit complicated, but it works like a normal Replace with 1 exception: you pick which Victoria to use as the point of placement. Apart from that you continue with the activation as if the Victoria that took the manifest action was replaced (so if she used 1 AP to manifest and did nothing else before that she would have 1 regular AP, 2 Melee Master AP and a (0) action left). Also note that if she has used her Melee Expert AP before manifesting it counts as 1 of her Melee Master APs after manifesting, so she would only have 1 extra strike left.