Hoffman takes Rusty Alice to the park

E.T.A. Hoffman

Hello All,

So I finally ran this combo and got it to work. Now, I did it in a slaughter game, which is plain dumb, but that's not important right now. Without ado, here's the list.

Hoffman

Mechanical Attendant

Rusty Alice

Ryle

Watcher

25SS

Super situational I know, because you need to have the right cards but follow me on this one.

Turn One: Hoffman and MA all action to gain scrap (they are scavangers after all)

Turn One: Rusty uses Hoffman's fancy casting bonuses to gain plus four to her casting, from having four constructs near here. That means she has a casting of 9 and only needs a 5 of tombs to get the spell off. In most cases, this should be doable. Not 100% but if my completely arbitrary math is right, then its like 80% chance. Or something...

Not always, but with some margin of success. You should be able to make two little abominations in turn one.

Turn two: Do it all again.

The last time I tried this it worked pretty well. I did not do it exactly that way, but this is what I consider optimized. I think this could lead to some major SS boon to Hoffman in larger games. 35-40 or more, cause alice is so costly at 10ss. But, really only in games where you dont have to move that much.

Anyone else try this combo?