York Garrison painting competition - PLEASE VOTE

Guild Monkee

We recently ran a league at York Garrison and as part of it there was a prize for the best painted crew. Please vote for the crew that you think is deserving of this prize. Please also post any constructive feedback you may have.

Crew A - Levi crew

post-6808-13911923913919_thumb.jpg

Crew B - Lilith Crew

post-6808-13911923914306_thumb.jpg

Crew C - McMourning crew

post-6808-13911923914631_thumb.jpg

Crew D - Nicodem crew

post-6808-13911923915093_thumb.jpg

Crew E - Sonnia crew

post-6808-13911923916058_thumb.jpg

Crew F - Viktorias crew

post-6808-13911923916356_thumb.jpg

This voting will end on July 18th at 6pm BST.

I was hesitating between Levi and Lilith but ended up voting for Levi. I only wish the pics were bigger - would make choosing the best one much easier.

likewise!

@Guild Monkee

if I could make a small suggestion if you're planning onother such comps, photograph the crews without the background terrain (as it can greatly improve the chances of a crew over one that is on plain white background). The terrain/table in the background gives an illusion of a display board and makes the crew almost into a diorama setting - which can give that crew an unfair advantage.

oh, and make bigger photos :)

Other than that, it is a cool competition! Great job everyone!

likewise!

@Guild Monkee

if I could make a small suggestion if you're planning onother such comps, photograph the crews without the background terrain (as it can greatly improve the chances of a crew over one that is on plain white background). The terrain/table in the background gives an illusion of a display board and makes the crew almost into a diorama setting - which can give that crew an unfair advantage.

oh, and make bigger photos :)

Other than that, it is a cool competition! Great job everyone!

Cheers for the feedback! That plan was to get everyone together and take all of the photos in one go with the same background but the last week or so turned into a nightmare to get them all together. I ended up having everyone taking their pics and resizing them to all be the same as the smallest to at least make them the same size. For the next one I'll definately get them done all at once in big pictures.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

The voting is over and it was close at the top. Chris (tigerstyle) and his Nico crew was just beaten out by the Levi crew belonging to Steve. Thanks for everyone that voted and provided feedback.