Loving Breachside Broadcasting!

Nayte

This is a really fun and original idea, especially showing concept art of a model from the faction that wins for the week from the next book. It gives me even more motivation to get in more campaign games, and getting my players at my store to participate.

Also, if you pay attention to some of the things said, it seems that the people running Breachside are also throwing in some hints on new stuff from the next book. Did anyone else catch the comment on the "Hulking Monster"?

Are they refering to aSeamus, ADAM(Simulacrum 29), or something brand new? I think it's a teaser for something brand new! What do you all think?

You guys are awesome for doing it, and I can't wait for each episode. Keep up the good work!

This past week's ones were more awesomeness. I had so much craziness going on in my life that I didn't get a chance to listen until today. I was actually getting quite angry...I was all "Dammit, I just need like 15 minutes!" Ironically, pretty much the same thing I say to my wife :)

Alright, for that second bit it's more like 5 minutes. shhhhh.