no fun list

Mazin1

Hey all. I played a game yesterday and I flipped Slaughter. So I chose Pandora and 2 sets of the twins and an in. Madness. I just got 2 sets of the twins so It just made sense to me to play them. Well it slaughtered alright. Now mind you I was getting amazing flips but is this crew over the top? I enjoyed it but my friend didn't. We don't play competitively so should I leave the 2nd set of twins at home?

They have the Nightmare tag for a reason. It sure is my worst nightmare to see a pair on the other side of the table, let alone two.

All kidding aside it has become an unspoken rule that in a gentlemen's game your limited to a single set at our game store. Tournaments though gloves come off and the paired sets come out of the bag. (Or box in the case of Pandora)

They are very effective 7 point models who are built to work together, making them an incredibly effective 14point hire.

Lelu is a very efficient melee beater, with poison, paired claws, and regeneration. In addition he can inflict an automatic 2wd on nearby enemy models (as long as they are not NB).

Lilitu is a very efficient control model, with her Lure, double take trigger, and a paralyze spell. In addition she can be tough to hit with Irresistable and can heal another neverborn or herself at the end of the turn.

One of the things that really makes them nasty is that whenever either one heals (as long as its not from the other model healing them - i.e. Lilitu healing Lelu) then the other one automatically heals the same amount. So, at the end of the turn if Lilitu heals herself 2wd, Lelu automatically heals the same. When Lelu activates and regenerates, Lilitu automatically heals the same amount.

This can make them very tough to take down if you do not focus on taking one of them out.

I see what you are saying Nix. I think it's really the bond rule that puts them over the top. I think if the didn't have that rule or if they were rare 1 each with bond they wouldn't be as mean. At least that's my thought after 1 game with them.

I'm not using my pair as much as I thought I would tbh. I find that for 14pts, if my enemy focuses on one of them and brings it down, the other dies very quickly after, and that is often what happens.

In the first few games I played them, they were brutal, but my friends learned to deal with them I guess.

I do still play them, but they're not an auto include. I dare say two pairs would probably be a whole other story and quite over the top for friendly play, since you're not halfway there for focusing one down.

Tell your friend to concentrate fire on Lelu. He is easier to kill (no seductive, or whatever it is called) and it is difficult to bring another one out. I have never faced two sets at once, but I would probably use the same tactics.

Being completely honest, it is VERY hard to have fun playing against Pandora. She can make the game boring for the opponent.