osoi does Guild

osoi

• 3 weeks later...

Hunter is now done!

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

WIP of a Witchling, I am trying to tie the entire faction together but not sure if the bandana should be yellow or another colour yet.

IMG_3846.jpg

And I am running (and partcipating) in a Starter box+ league that starts at the beginning of September, so heres the fully painted crew to be used for that

IMG_3845.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well Lucius has been basecoated to try and work out some colours

20120911_043631.jpg

Going for something a little less traditional but will be running through the rest of my guild models with great coats for them all. the pants will end up a little lighter, hopefully a better version of what alt Justice's look like. The biggest thing I'm not sure about is the colour of the boots, I think they might need to be darker.

• 4 weeks later...

I started with and ochre color (either Vallejo Ochre Brown or GW Foundation Tausept Ochre), got that nice and smooth and even then gave it a shading wash of Gryphon Sepia, rewent over most of the area again with the base colour. After that I started blending in Vallejo Desert Yellow and GW Iyanden Darksun for the main yellow colour. the sharper highlights are P3 Menoth White Base.

I think that I will be doing the same for my 10T with charcoal as the other colour, its not quick but its not that difficult so long as you get a solid and even base colour first.

I'm happy to now be painting my pair of Wardens