MI – Tuesday Throwdowns Gamer's Gauntlet

jmp_mydog

post-2086-13911923579741_thumb.jpg

Gamer's Gauntlet is hosting Malifaux Gaming. I'll be on hand for Demos and to coordinate open gaming. Come on in an log your games for the Dead Heat Campaign and stay tuned to this thread for future events.

Each week I'll bring in a few custom terrain boards for use and the store has plenty of nice terrain and tables available.

Where: Gamer's Gauntlet 20564 Hall Road Charter Township of Clinton, MI 48038

When: Tuesday Nights from 6:30pm-10:00pm (Starting June 26th)

What: Demos and Open Gaming

I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

post-2086-13911923578856_thumb.jpg

post-2086-1391192357912_thumb.jpg

post-2086-13911923579385_thumb.jpg

Edited by jmp_mydog

Thanks to everyone that made it out last night, pretty impressive turn out for the first night of Malifaux at this location.

Just a reminder if you're playing any additional games for Dead Heat or didn't turn in your results last night, please PM me or email: jmp_mydog@yahoo.com; so I can get them in for this week.

Next week I'll bring more Malifaux specific tables.

@Rhellion looking forward to seeing you there, if you don't mind me asking what type of bases did you pick up?

Looking for Josh, I'm thinking that is jmp_mydog, your the local Henchman? Looking for a demo. I have never played Malifaux but have done other mini games in the past. I have a book and a set of minis but I would be happy to use what you have to get a demo with. Thanks

KSW

Looking for Josh, I'm thinking that is jmp_mydog, your the local Henchman? Looking for a demo. I have never played Malifaux but have done other mini games in the past. I have a book and a set of minis but I would be happy to use what you have to get a demo with. Thanks

KSW

JMP is indeed Josh. Private message him, I am sure he will get right with ya :)