So much Rezzer negativity lately....

Now for something different :)

Lets post our sown aowsome rezzer moments. Im talking the plays and games that make people love/hate rezzers. Here is the first one that comes to mind:

35ss game against Sonnia. I was using McM and was able to scalpel sling into Sonnia. I hit her twice and got a Red Joker for damage on the second attack. She was out of stones and out of luck, lol. Then, Sam was just a wee bit too close. I gained fast and cast dissection on him. Cheated in a 12 and stoned it. Couldn't resist and got the sever off on him.

Gained Fast... a good man died...

I recently had a game that was a lot of fun. Also with Sonia, but against Seamus. 15ss. I'll keep the commentary to a minimum, but Seamus took a shot at Sonnia with his .50 then flipped Red+Weak for 11pts and killed her. Next round, a Witchling Stalker got to take a swing at Seamus and flipped Red+Moderate. Forunately for Seamus, he's Hard To Kill. He made it to the next round.

This was actually a great back and forth game that was very close up until the very end.

Playing it outside a Starbucks made it fun too. And the best part... I gots it on video!!

Malifaux on the Go - Starbucks

aSeamus vs. LadyJ

Seamus down to 3 wounds, manifests and gets into melee range of SIX of her crew (Thanks to the (0) that extends range another inch) and proceeds to heal back 6 wounds at 6 terror fails. Single-handedly goes on to wipe out the entire crew.

My son has not run a non-watcher list since. :)

Then at Adepticon, Killjoy drops on my Dead Rider's head and murders him and looks in line to wipe out 90% of my crew, until a Hero-Hanged gets a Whisper from Beyond in and shuts him down, with a swarm taking him out next turn.

I still lost the game of escape ad survive since I no longer had a Dead Rider to carry Nicodem far enough away from my deploy... :(

But, it was still fun.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Also forgot...

Bete Noir hit Slit Jugular trigger last night against an unwounded Pale Rider with NO cards in hand... :)

Edited by Gruesome

Played with Seamus against a Zoraida crew and had him scare Zoraida away with Terrifying, then send a Dead Rider out to kill her off while she was at negative flips too. Then hit Jack Daw, making him Insignificant for the game. Finally, at the end of the match, Jack Daw had to flip to see if he'd survive and he flipped too low, dying and denying my opponent the point that he would need to tie the game.

C.Hoffman once got stuck up on a single Crooligan standing on a Dynamite marker he needed.

None of his models could disengage, so he had to bury with the Soul Stone miner and AFK because he knew that as soon as he popped back up A.Seamus would be right on top of him with a big nasty smile and giant green hamfists.

Suffice to say, we lol'd pretty hard all game.

Seamus vs. Zoraida with a pretty standard Neverborn crew - Twins, Stiched, etc. Manifest and run into the middle of the group, everyone of them failed their Terror checks. Seamus inflicted massive damage without even activating as everything ran away and got Wicked-smacked.

I've also managed to get a Hanged hit in on Pandora one or twice, which is just beyond awesome to watch.

C.Hoffman once got stuck up on a single Crooligan standing on a Dynamite marker he needed.

None of his models could disengage, so he had to bury with the Soul Stone miner and AFK because he knew that as soon as he popped back up A.Seamus would be right on top of him with a big nasty smile and giant green hamfists.

Suffice to say, we lol'd pretty hard all game.

Note it doesn't work nearly as well anymore due to the change in the bury rules. He can't keep effects on him over turns and just collect them.

Played with Seamus against a Zoraida crew and had him scare Zoraida away with Terrifying, then send a Dead Rider out to kill her off while she was at negative flips too. Then hit Jack Daw, making him Insignificant for the game. Finally, at the end of the match, Jack Daw had to flip to see if he'd survive and he flipped too low, dying and denying my opponent the point that he would need to tie the game.

Curses... you posted that story. Now the internet will always remember.

Not saying I was his opponent or anything like that... never....