Is this game dying?

mbowsher76

No kidding! I just got the core set of Puppet Wars painted, and now I'll have to buy up and paint even more?

Disclaimer: The only thing "forcing" me to buy and paint more is just how awesome Wyrd is!

I have the starter and one of each booster, Hooded Rider, Viktoria, 7 Teddies and Lucius, and many of my fellow testers have painted whole sets. The news took a bit of time to sink in...

The moment we saw a glimpse of the models, we were very quickly won over =] Puppet Wars is still an awesome game, and it's just going to get more awesome. Plus the plastics should look fine with your metals while also providing you with multiples of every pawn (in the starter) for a cheaper price, AND you now have two boards to play on so your player group can have more games going on at the same time (metal Justice versus plastic Justice even).

I know I might be preaching to the quire here, but trust me, you won't be dissappointed =D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic