Malifaux Official UK GT - 3rd and 4th November

Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was great having you all there. Maybe except from Mitch...

See you all next year

Thats a lie... You all loved my sexy costume *shivers*

- Great event and a massive thanks to Jo, all of my opponents (Aiden, Dave, Baby Jake, Ade and Josh) and the staff for being fun...

@Serigala they have a lost property bin going, I will ask and prod Tim King to put up a contact number so you he can get items sent out :)

Thanks to Jo, my five opponents, and every person there, for making it such a great weekend! Absolutely excellent all round!

I came out with 2/0/3 in the end, so nothing too impressive. I should say I stuck to my pledge to not use Kidnap all weekend! I'm now retiring Neverborn from future tournaments, so expect to see something new next year!

Thanks for everybody that shouted loud enough for me to win Best Fancy Dress - just goes to show that you don't need a high quality costume to win; you just need to have no shame!

See you all again next year!

Mike

I'll second every positive comment! :)

It was great to put so many faces to names and meet up with friends old and new. The shenanigans were great fun and the main event superbly run by Jo and huge props to James as well for all his help.

I had 5 great games against 5 super opponents, and was well chuffed with 4/0/1 and 2nd place.

I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Doh - just realised I left the 5 sets of Flames of War templates I bought under a table upstairs - if they weren't a quid each i'd be more bothered - but if anyone finds them..... - were under the first set of tables

They are in the lost property bin a number will be up soon to contact :)

Had a great time, 5 fun games against 5 great opponents (to bad two of them were Belgians :)).

To bad UkRocky was the better player in the finals, it would have been nice to win that Hoffman trophy.

Thanks for the great tourney Jo + the awesome Uk Mx community.

I hope you guys will still allow Belgians next year.