Malifaux Official UK GT - 3rd and 4th November

Neverata

So I thought the Malifaux scene was looking like it could do with a taint of The Black Sun, so myself and The Joe Hadfield (who actually knows what he's doing with this game!) are rocking up to this for "the Lolz" as the kids would say.

I recognise a few names off the list of entrants from the WFB scene etc, but I look forward to making many new friends, drinking buddies and enemies over the weekend!

Chris

Btw, I don't know how to play this game :s

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look forward to it Adam!

Guys, If you have any worries or concerns over the Rules pack, please contact me privately where I can try to allay your fears or rectify any glaring errors. Please do not slag off its format and structure to other entrants. It's unfair and disrespectful. I welcome opinions, but not if you call me out on it in public or undermine me to everyone else. Thanks for your support

We've got an interesting set of competitions the next couple of weeks! Only entrants to the GT can enter. We have 8 malifaux themed cocktails for the GT weekend and the comp is to name them from the fluff! The winners will each enjoy £5 drinks voucher. That's a lot of tea James! I'll announce the first one for naming later on today!

We've got an interesting set of competitions the next couple of weeks! Only entrants to the GT can enter. We have 8 malifaux themed cocktails for the GT weekend and the comp is to name them from the fluff! The winners will each enjoy £5 drinks voucher. That's a lot of tea James! I'll announce the first one for naming later on today!

Cool idea! Hope we get to drink them too.

First cocktail to name is a boring one:

Rum and coke!

Has to be malifaux themed. For example, my entry into the cocktail is Ramos' old time motor oil. Don't post replies on the thread. PM me or email your suggestions to jo@wyrd-games.net

Look forward to seeing your creativity! Comp only open to GT participants. Closing date Sunday 23rd September