Noob question re: announcing schemes with secrets

Sarsemn

Question

9 answers to this question

If you announce, you must announce everything.

From page 72 of the Rules Manual:

Players must state all details regarding the Scheme including any models or terrain nominated when it is announced.

Oh wow, I've been doing it wrong... So for my announce Frame for Murder I have to announce that I'm sending Papa Loco to my enemy's master to die... :P

yup.. cuz even if they don't want to kill him, I'll just cast "Take Ya With Me" and burn 6 Wd for Papa then use his other AP (or Obey him) to do a Dynamite stick strike and bring Papa to 1 Wd.

If my enemy's master is engaged with Papa, he/she has no choice but to either kill Papa (to only receive 5 Dg) or suffer the BOOM BOOM Papa effect and get killed by another Guild Minion.

If my enemy's master is engaged with Papa, he/she has no choice but to either kill Papa (to only receive 5 Dg) or suffer the BOOM BOOM Papa effect and get killed by another Guild Minion.

Or just walk away from Papa's epic Cb 4, and have some other minion kill him after leaving the blast radius...

Or just walk away from Papa's epic Cb 4, and have some other minion kill him after leaving the blast radius...

true.. but that would work if the master has a companion model. So if Master walks away, I'll just have Papa activate and follow the Master and cast his Take Ya With Me. Either way, opponent would be spending 1-2 activations avoiding Papa while I continue to harass the Master of move forward to my strategy or schemes.