Antizombie's puppet reinforcements!

AntiZombie

Well check me out I'm back in the painting forums! Anyway I recently had an overwhelming urge to finish up my puppet wars set. My other thread was getting a little crowded so here is the second wave of my puppet army commin at ya!

moleAlice.jpg

Hans the moleman is sporting his heart on his sleeve and there is a flower on the back of his drill. Alice liked the flower so much she put one on her jacket.

kadesorrow.jpg

Kade and the sorrow have seen a lot of game play lately. I have yet to name the two happy little sorrows so any suggestions are welcome.

judgehound.jpg

THe Judge and his trusty dog Arfy patrol the desk of Zoraida looking for candy each night.

PZx2.jpg

THe punk Zombies Jonney and a Rotten. I dunno, i think i needed to use brighter colors on them...

Acolytex2.jpg

These are not actually december acolytes you are looking for. These are the Nintendo Ice Climbers.

bete.jpg

And heres bete !

pandateddy.jpg

An homage to my friend the panda director!

Comments and such always apreciated. There will be more to come since i have about 12 or 13 left.

Edited by AntiZombie

Boo, get off the stage!

=P

Love them, nice and vibrant. Moleman and Guild Hound are probably my favourites, but Sorrow (Marvin?) and Kade also look great.

All these painting puppets are making this non-painting panda look a right fool. I must amend this at once or at least hide behind a massive panda picture*

It's funny because people don't understand what I'm talking about ;)