Custom Fate Decks for sale

JMGraham

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too cool - they must be mine! Order sent.

A couple of questions - What are the sizes of the cards? Specifically because I'm going to want to get sleeves to protect these, so I'm curious if they will fit in standard CCG sleeves. And how are they packaged? Do they come in boxes, or just shrink wrapped? Though once I put them in sleeves I guess I'll have to get a box for them anyway, won't I?

Anyway, thanks. I look forward to having a cooler fate deck than ANY of my local opponents (and I also like that they cards appear to be very clear and easy to read - something I don't find with the puppet decks that many people around her play with.)

Holy cow, thanks a million, folks! For those of you that have ordered, please make sure that you got a response e-mail from me (that way, you can doublecheck that I've received your info). The paypal account will be listed under the name Kacy (he's the Warhamster's treasurer), but the response you get should be from Jim Graham (that's me).

2011 Decks are all now accounted for.

The 2011 decks are in a plastic case, the 2012 and Scheme decks are just shrinkwrapped. Card size is standard poker size - 2.5" by 3.5". The 2011 decks are bulkier because of the case, but I can fit 8 of the other decks in a small flat-rate box.

Edited by JMGraham

Is it $17 shipping to Canada? I know international usually costs more than shipping to Canada. The decks look fantastic, but I don't think I can justify $27 for a deck of cards.

LOL, silly USPS! Despite the fact that we are literally 20 minutes away from the Canadian border, USPS lists the flat rate shipping to Canada as $13. Alternatively, which part of Canada are you in? There are plenty of folks from BC coming down for the tournament who might be able to mule for you.

Randalor if you find out the costs of flat rate shipping from Vancouver, BC to Manitoba, I may be able to help reduce your shipping costs.....

EDIT: just doing quick checks of costs on a 5"x5"x2" package from my location to a tim hortons in Winnipeg, MB it was almost $13 + tax. If Jim can get you flat shipping of $13 you're probably better off going that route.

Edited by Veskit