perdita

col_blitzwell

We all have days like that. I love this game to much to really quit....I exaggerate for effect.

While I'm not big on the arms race, if somebody did get all uppity, and if I felt I needed to, it's not like I couldn't whip out my own mustached psuedo-nazi!

Sorry I was just cranky today. Didn't mean to get all bitchy in the thread.

I promise to be nicer if you promise to keep playing even if one of your local players starts whipping out Von Schill.

I guess it's time to start playing Von Schill...or Jack Daw in my Kirai lists =P.

I do agree though, whats with all the VS love (rhetorical, no need to answer lol)? Every competitive list seems to have him...sad and boring I think. I guess it's why I really don't enjoy uber competitive play, because things become too cookie cutter and I don't think that has any place in ANY game.

Could a vet please post up a 30 or 35 point Von Shill Perdita List. I am not getting why he would be such a superman in the list.

Here is what I tossed up in 2 seconds

Perdita Ortega -- 4 Pool

Enslaved Nephilim [2ss]

Von Schill [10ss]

Death Marshal [4ss]

Nino Ortega [7ss]

Santiago Ortega [7ss]

Watcher [3ss]

I figure depending on the primary you would want to trade in some secondaries for Soulstones. I am sure the list is poo, but like said I am still new and I don't understand Von Shills role.

Thanks!