Fort Wayne Area Malifaux Players

Cadilon

If you are, or would like to be, a Malifaux player in the Fort Wayne area, check out our community Facebook page HERE.

Malifaux has been starting and stopping and sputtering in Fort Wayne for some time. It'd be nice to build a dedicated core group of players that would provide a critical mass for ongoing leagues and just regular weekly gaming sessions in the Fort Wayne Area.

Right now there are 2-3 players at Book Comics and Things at Georgetown Square, a couple of players at The Collector's Box in Huntington, and a couple at Sinclair Games in Kendallville. The most active group right now seems to be a handful of players at The Keep.

I think at this stage we need to go a recruiting spree and get some new players. We should have more than we do for a City our size. I am sure there are some home players out there that we've not brought in as well.

Anyway, if you are interested in playing more games of Malifaux in the Fort Wayne area, come check out the community page.

Rebeccajo and i could swing a monthly trip up that way without a problem. :D It's a bit of a drive for us (i'm in Greenfield and she's in Muncie) but hey, if it means getting to meet more players and getting some good games in, i'm all for it.

Plus, maybe we can get you guys to come to keystone to help out once in a while as we are applying to get a henchman status, and any learnin opprotunity is greatly appreciated.

Rebeccajo and i could swing a monthly trip up that way without a problem. :D It's a bit of a drive for us (i'm in Greenfield and she's in Muncie) but hey, if it means getting to meet more players and getting some good games in, i'm all for it.

Plus, maybe we can get you guys to come to keystone to help out once in a while as we are applying to get a henchman status, and any learnin opprotunity is greatly appreciated.

That'd be nice. I certainly don't mind driving there. I've been to Toledo a number of times and its always been worth it. Hopefully we'll get enough interest to have a one day event soon and when we do we'll sure let you know.