Rasputina's Overpower

earthfade

HI, I'm new and just looking to know if I'm understanding this right.

I'm playing Rasputina and just cast December's Curse on a model and used a mask from my hand to get overpower to trigger. So I "cast" the spell again after the damage right? (a whole new duel with a chance for the defender to resist)?

Also if it is a whole new duel for the trigger and I get another mask and he agains fail to resist can this spell trigger a 3rd December's Curse if the target is still alive?

Seem a little much to potentialy get that many spell off from continued trigger.

If you're playing someone new or maybe just unfamiliar with Rasputina,definitely give them a little warning about the trigger. While it's not broken, it can be quite frustrating if you're not prepared for it.

I know, players should read an opponents cards before a game if they have any questions, but these types of things are easy to overlook. A little heads up could soften your opponen'ts opinion of it when it actually does go off.

I must admit that my unfamiliarity with this trigger is unacceptable! just last week I was too focused on the fact that ice mirror doesnt increase its range to actually think that this trigger can be unloaded multiple times from just a single cast! that in itself is awesome now when I face off against the guys I play in a few weeks time they are going to be pooping snowballs for the next few weeks =D a bit of cold lovin if you get my meaning ;P