First brawl, which rezzer masters should I take?

*Jack*

Hi all,

Just got my hands on seamus, so now I have all 3 of the book 1 rezzer masters. I'll be playing in a brawl in a few days time, against arcanists, probably ramos and collette, so I ask you...

Which 2 masters should I take?

McMourning - Great melee model, like his playstyle, played him the longest so know what to expect and how to do stuff.

Nicodem - can summon any minion for me. Which is great. Spawning punk zombies turn after turn. If I take rafkin, which I think I should in a fight as big as this, he'll be crucial in letting me control the zombies.

Seamus - Played him for the least amount of time, but I like belles, and his buffs to belles are great. Love his .50 flintlock, and the fact he's fast. With mcmourning, he offers 2 fast masters, which is cool. Also, easier to keep alive with his ability to heal whenever a undead or living model nearby dies. Great for the bodyguard scheme. Could take it twice, once on seamus, and once on mcmourning, who can heal when he damages, or on nico, who can pass the damage to zombies.

Also need to consider models appetites for soulstones :/ Don't want to be caught short vs collette or a coryphee or Aramos in combat :/

So, little bit of help? and any advice? Cheers guys,

Jack

McMourning for sure. Versus Ramos and/or Colette, his body parts mechanic will still function whereas corpse counters might be sparse. I'd otherwise recommend Nico and maybe Rafkin if you have him (for counter generation), as Seamus' terror bomb will be of dubious use against so many constructs (though Avatar Seamus might be fun) ...

EDIT: I derped the vote. I totally voted for Seamus, meant to vote McM. Herp.

Edited by Hatchethead