C. Hoffman and his Totem. Polio never looked so good!

Leifer

Yes, great paintjob..looks beautiful. Though I am a bit concerned about your topic title. Although polio is often unheard of in the western world nowadays, there may be people still affected by this nasty disease (My friends great uncle was one) and it might be perceived as a little insensitive. Though it could just be me being too PC.

But yes, the mini is fantastic, really captures the metallic hues well.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Though I am a bit concerned about your topic title

I totally understand where you are coming from on this. In the wrong forum with the wrong audience my topic title could be considered offensive.

However, I don't think it is in this particular forum. After all, my comment concerns a little metal representation of a non existent man living in a fantasy world concocted by some talented writers.

Of course there are always lines that can be drawn about what is and is not offensive (I will refrain from giving examples).

Anyway, I am sure that if I cross that line, the mods will let me know.

Cheers.

-Glen.

PS: My grammar probably offends plenty of people....they are just too kind to point it out? *wink*

Anyway, I am sure that if I cross that line, the mods will let me know.

I found a comma splice...

Now that I got that out of the way- I honestly thought this was some Malifaux CGI for a second. That is one of the cleanest paint-jobs I've ever seen! Very well done.

Just kidding about the grammar (This is a lie. There is a comma splice).