I am Going to regret this - More shots fro the Piggypult

EvilGinger

(A)

1. Bayou Gremlin uses reckless for ... pass or whatever in order to suffer 1 Wd

2. Som'er uses "Git Yer Bro" on this Gremlin, now you should have a 2Wd Gremlin and a 1Wd Gremlin

3. Som'er strikes the 1Wd Gremlin and needs to cheat a :crows for "come and get it", Gremlin cheats low if necessary

4. After you got a piglet, the taxidermist can spend a (1) action to transform it into a stuffed one.

--> maximum 2 piglet/turn (without wasting AP for "Git yer bro": 3 piglets/turn)

(B) Or the Taxidermist summons a stuffed piglet from a corpse counter (e.g. dead Gremlin), but he needs a 6:crows+

--> maximum 3 stuffed piglets/turn

© Or Som'er Avatar casts Swamp gas with trigger, but needs a 10:tomes+

--> maximum 3 piglets/turn

All in all you can supply up to 15 pigapults for 45 shoots per turn (in theory). :)

(Som'er and 4 Taxidermists in a brawl)

I think (A) is the easiest way. Use Mosquitos' Larva on Bayou Gremlins to draw the important :crows card for "come and get it" and a 11+ for "Git yer bro". And don't cheat these two cards in other duels.

Edited by Attila

At the moment he dosent have Perre painted & though he won the game last night 40ss treasure hunt so he could have plenty of pigs to play with all the Pigapult managed to do was splater a couple of piglets on the treasure - bad run of cards again & things came down to a mutual blowing stuff up competition between Sonia & jonsey boy which the gremlin won whilst the warpig more than half cooked limped off with the treasure. All of this was great fun.

He has now gone off inwardly digesting the first reply above and giggling about meeting Rezers next week I think our resident resurectionist player may be in for a pasting. Whilst I go off and demo game with all the new folks

Pigapult is the single reason I have won the majority of my games vs The Dreamer. Obstructing where he can go with placement of this and ablative gremlins (or skeeters) to avoid summon bombs and his claws hitting my valuables. Admittedly, I have killed Ophelia twice now when I soulstoned a black joker and a 1 on each occasion, but being able to deny locations with someone as powerful as her is beautiful.

I even find points to put one in the boomerang list with a stuffed piggy or two ready to cause damage. Nothing like drawing the red joker when you have explodey piggies used~

I am seriously considering building two more; and trying out using them as a fort to build gremlins up next time I have a hard match up with need for factory. Who doesn't like out activating your opponent, then catapulting your mozzies to the enemy, with a gremlin at each of the line in the sand ;3 Or hey, reckless the piggie to throw itself onto an objective then (2) root around