CHATROOM: Malifaux IRC channel

Soundwave

Yes, it's true, I'm at it again!

There's an old buried thread somewhere, but I figured we all needed a fresh start.

I'm just giving a quick shout-out that anyone with a bit of spare time are free to join the most awesome chatroom in the history of the Internet - The #Malifaux IRC room!

But mistah, I don't know what this IRC business is!

Fear nay, because I'm willing to answer any and all questions! Pretty much.

IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat and if you want to know the details, Wikipedia is great. All you need to know is that you connect to an IRC Server from a client (downloaded or through a webpage). On the IRC Server you can join different rooms, and it just so happens to be that we created a Malifaux one a while ago.

So come one, come all, and partake in real-time hot-headed Malifaux discussions of gargantuan proportions!

And yes, the room can be quite dead at some hours, but do not despair, we do live every now and then...

Details

Server: irc.darkmyst.org

Room: #Malifaux

Clients: Blatantly ripped from Wikipedia:

Hehe, no that's not what I meant :)

I am a long time IRC user and I find the idea of a Malifaux chat room fascinating. But I just have no idea what to talk about there even though I like the notion of it.

I don't need any help starting out, I'm not familiar enough to discuss strategy yet, I haven't read all the books to discuss lore... all I can say at the moment is "Malifaux is terrific" and that's about it... I do wish the chat room flourish though.

Maybe you can arrange some Q&A meeting with Wyrds and Fans sometime, to promote the chat room and do some community work :)

Hehe, no that's not what I meant :)

I am a long time IRC user and I find the idea of a Malifaux chat room fascinating. But I just have no idea what to talk about there even though I like the notion of it.

I don't need any help starting out, I'm not familiar enough to discuss strategy yet, I haven't read all the books to discuss lore... all I can say at the moment is "Malifaux is terrific" and that's about it... I do wish the chat room flourish though.

I'd have to say we have a bunch of Malifaux related chitterin' and chatterin' going on most of the time. There's a surprising large amount of stuff to talk about! If nothing else, you can always taunt Tiny.

Maybe you can arrange some Q&A meeting with Wyrds and Fans sometime, to promote the chat room and do some community work :)

That's actually a great idea, if the people involved would be interested.

Also, we got rats.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<MagiKarren> lets wait for ratty

<MagiKarren> if you can stack them then I would love it even more

<Jonas_Owlbrecht> if we kill Ratty

<Jonas_Owlbrecht> we can take his place

<Jonas_Owlbrecht> and make the rules

<MagiKarren> true

<MagiKarren> but theres always another ratty under his hat..

<Jonas_Owlbrecht> which is why we toss him out an airlock

<MagiKarren> ah

<RoachRoasting> Cylons ~ Rats

<RoachRoasting> same same

<Jonas_Owlbrecht> they can go visit Cally

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...