Where do I get...

Kael Hate

G'day All, I just went nuts and bought all the puppet wars products I could get my hands on. Then I find out that I'm missing Ice Golem out of Pawns 3 and I don't have Pokey Viktoria, Lucius. Hooded Rider or any Teddies. Looks like Ice Golem was a MIspack and I'll have to chase that up but the others don't even have cards in the game. Can anyone point to where I can get these? If its already listed somewhere can we get that stickied plz?

I believe Lalo currently has a competition up to win either a Pokey Vik or a Hooded Rider.

The Teddies were given out as prizes at Gencon and were later releases for one day on Black Friday. They are also randomly put into puppetwar boxes

Pokey Vik was added on when you brought the main game early from Gencon or via the website during gencon.

Hooded Rider was added on when you brought the 3 of the extra packs early from Gencon or via the website during gencon.

Lucius I believe can be got with the Puppet War bag?

All of these except the Teddies should be in a later set of releases.

• 3 weeks later...