UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can exclusively reveal jame's master choices from the extensive testing and training sessions in the cabin in the winter wastes of siberia.

1. nicodem (one of the most competitive masters in the game*)

2. marcus (not to be outdown by craig, this list based solely off models in the starter box will bring terror to his opponents)

3. som'er (james has secretly admired dumb luck for some time now (from on high off course) and seeks to gain his approval by playing the gremlin's top master choice).

* - provided all objectives are no further than 12inches from his starting point.

lol!

3. Som'er (James has secretly admired Dumb Luck for some time now (from on high off course) and seeks to gain his approval by playing the Gremlin's top master choice).

You go get 'em, James. Remember, you start off with one less card because being able to draw more while your whole gang dies around you is crazy overpowered.

I'm guessing with just pigs too, right?

IT'S OFFICIAL. CRAIG JOHNSON IS THE LAST TO SUBMIT HIS LISTS....

We should have run some bets, who would have bet on Johnson being last?

Oh come on, even I would have bet on myself :D

I've got one list I'm confident in for one strategy, one I've never run before, and one master I've never run before. Should be fun!

I have to say, that Craig TEXTED me his lists because he forgot. And the only reason I got them is because I text him to ask where they were.

His response, was oh bugger i forgot and I went out. I'm really drunk but

can I text them to you?..... I said yes, but I wasn't prepared for three different random messages which made little sense and spanned about an hour....

Oh Craig. one day you'll do things in a simple manner....and not doing things like a simpleton ;)

Ok ladies and gents (and mitch) I'll be reading the lists today, checking them and then making my run down of predictions. If you all want to do the same, and email me them, the closest person to the true results will win a little (very little) prize!!