Snowstorm miscast?

Guild Monkee

I've finally gotten round to painting my snowstorm and found a lot of bubbles in the resin (the side of most fingers, backs of legs and in hair mainly). Is this normal for this model (it was pre-ordered so may just be teething issues) or have I got a miscast one?

I've fixed it now with masses of green stuff, am just curious whether this is what can be expected of future resin purchases?

Such things happen from time to time, but they do happen with resin. Still, it's not as bad as some resin I've seen delivered to me (like a torso on 1 model that caved in because it was just a thin layer of resin over a giant hole in the middle). At least those small bubbles are a easy fix and usually seen as part of prepping a resin model to paint by some people ;)

You should see some of the Forge World things I've bought and had to get replaced. One of them was a set of paper thin LR doors, really not impressed that they let those go out!

The less said about crapcast the better though, I am yet to see a model that didn't have a flaw... Or in the case of Daigo a model with the back half of the torso and lower right arm :(