3rd Tournament in Northampton - 26th Feb 2012

Clousseau

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreamer, Hamelin, Kirai, Collette, Collodi.

And Pandora kinda.

And in another month or so, we'll be adding one more to that list that we found out today...

My list would be; Dreamer, Hemelin and Kirai

Not sure the others are as strong as people think they are. Colette is definitely not that strong.

Who's the extra one you found?

OK, thanks. As a Kirai player I guess that's me put in my place. I will now lose all my games on purpose to show that I am not a naughty player. Cool, excuses sorted prior to even making the journey!

What master a player runs doesn't make a game good or bad, but the way they handle the game does; I don't mind losing 3 times against Kirai; I do mind to have a pleasant gaming time, which boils down to the person. Some people are lovely sportsmen, some are painful players, regardless of whether they win or lose and redarless of their master;.

Don't let yourself be daunted by master classifications, just play what you like and have fun doing it, that's the main point! Looking forward to play your Kirai, and I hope you won't hold back! ;)

Ok, I'm really sorry everyone but I've got to pull out of this due to work commitments. Is anyone waiting for a spot to open up? My gut is Ash (Drake) won't turn up so hopefully this rebalances numbers, and if needed I'm happy to pay for my spot if someone NOT ALREADY ATTENDING wants a free place.

Sorry again for flaking off.

Ok, I'm really sorry everyone but I've got to pull out of this due to work commitments. Is anyone waiting for a spot to open up? My gut is Ash (Drake) won't turn up so hopefully this rebalances numbers, and if needed I'm happy to pay for my spot if someone NOT ALREADY ATTENDING wants a free place.

Sorry again for flaking off.

Well if Adam isn't coming then I'm not coming, he was totally the only reason I was attending this tournament ;)

In all seriousness, you'll deffo be missed. My gut feeling has been ash won't turn up for a fair few weeks now ;)

Well, if anyone is driving there from London, I'll happily split the fuel cost to jump on this =3

I think the London guys travel up by train, but don't know everyone's travel arrangements.

If you can make it please pm me as I'm also trying to find a replacement (e.g. Sarge).

May have to dust off a crew myself...