Want to bring Teddy to new heights: Dreamer

Zwergenkrieger

Hi all,

I´m in serious need of help!

I´ve been liking to run a teddy in my Pandora lists, but he never did something good for me. He just bites the dust way too early. Though I´m really loving the Teddy model and therefore I´m thinking about the start of a Dreamer-Teddy-Crew for some variety.

And, well, when 1 Teddy is unable to do the job, go with 2! That means I like to start with the following crew:

Teddy

2-3 Daydreams

2 Teddies

Now my question is: What other minions will complement that crew?

Stitched Togethers?

Insidous Madnesses?

Night Terrors?

For example, what about the following 35 SS list:

Dreamer

2x Daydream

2x Teddy

2x Stitched

1x Insidious Madness

Might this be fun to play? Might this be competetive to some degree?

I think that is 36ss.

But using your similar logic of "when 1 Teddy is unable to do the job, go with 2!" how about this

Dreamer 7ss Cache

3 Daydreams 6ss

3 Teddies 27ss

When 2 Teddies are unable to do the job, go with 3! :D :D

But if you really wanted 2 Teddies i think i might try

Dreamer 6ss

3 Daydreams 6ss

2 Teddies 18ss

2 Stitched together 10ss

Or in the first somewhat sarcastic list maybe replace the third Teddy with Copellious.

Thanks to both of you!

Teddy-Coppelius is a great combo: one cripples, the other bashes :)

Honestly I read Coppelius´ rules over and over again but I can´t see what he´s doing!

Teddy, Stitched, Insidious, Twins and numerous more I get an imagination of what they will do on the table when I read their rules. But Coppelius?

Can anybody enlighten the use of Coppelius?

Thanks in advance!

I was in the same boat as you before i tried him honestly. After playing him hes a monster. If for nothing else an auto paralyze trigger is insane. he can spread around a lot of poison if you can make things fall back close to him it can be brutal. Summoning a few alps, although cuddled, can still be quite detrimental. All I can really say is try him out. The model doesn't dish out a bunch of damage but he has quite a bit of utility. Once you go through their hand with stitched so their higher cards are gone it becomes really hard to deal with the paralyze trigger even for a lot of masters. You get hit once and you're in trouble. If he can hit multiple models a turn it is even better. He is also pretty quick with float so grabbing objectives is pretty good for him as well.

Thanks to both of you!

Honestly I read Coppelius´ rules over and over again but I can´t see what he´s doing!

Teddy, Stitched, Insidious, Twins and numerous more I get an imagination of what they will do on the table when I read their rules. But Coppelius?

Can anybody enlighten the use of Coppelius?

Thanks in advance!

Summon Alps, heal nightmares (Teddy...cough) auto paralyze, terrifying + enemy models fall back while within 3, plus they also have to take this test when he gains an eye counter...(can used an insidious madness to make this ridiculous!)

I actually think x1 teddy, 3 daydreams, coppelius and one from x1 teddy. x2 stiched or x2 IM isnt a bad list at all...

Coppelius has a few nice tricks and even with the cuddle a summoned Alp can prove to be an annoyance for your opposition. His auto paralyse trigger is fantastic, especially with a Dreamer/Daydream delivery. Leaving you three chances to paralyse, with any remaining hits leaving the enemy model poisoned.