Colette confusion

Asphyxxious

Alright that makes sense. But does that mean if I added in a second mannequin in the mix I would be able to? Since it would be a second mannequin starting the second companion chain

You still have to let the opponent go in between these two. But technically yes - if you have Second Mannequin and she has Reactivate on, she can activate simultaneously with other (yet unactivated) models again... just not immediately after initial simultaneous activation.

Alright that makes sense. But does that mean if I added in a second mannequin in the mix I would be able to? Since it would be a second mannequin starting the second companion chain

Two things.

When you declare the companion chain you wil declare all the models that are activating.

You can't add models into the companion group after that point. So you may be using several companion groups at the same time

( For example if you've hired a Student for Colette then your companion activation can contain both Colette and the Student on the Companion Master and a Manniquin and other showgirls on the Companion Showgirls and then pick the order from all those models as you see fit, but if you didn't declare the student in your initial chain, then by the time you activate Colette it is too late to add him into the Companion activation)

Secondly, Its been ruled that one model can't activate twice without returning the activation to your opponent.

Colette in the Showgirls couldn't do this anyway, but a few masters were capable of this

As said you can do 1 companion set of activations with 1 Manniquin, give colette re-activate during it, then in your next activation a second Manniquin could set up a second companion chain invoving Colette.

Hope thats clear

Phil

Yep that is all clear. Thanks for that. Is that the rule for all simultaneous activations or just companion? For example Malifaux rats say When activating this model, simultaneously activate all friendly Malifaux Rats within 4" that have not already activates this turn. So if you have rat A B and C, A and B are 4" apart, and B and C are another 4" apart would you activate rat A check to see who all is in, see that rat B is within 4". Activate rat B, then do you either stop there since C wasn't part of the original group or check the 4" from B and have to activate rat C?