Starting Another Crew

jasksta

Ok Folks I have been playing Malifaux for a few months now and im a huge Fan of Lilith. I have tried a couple of masters Raputina, Lady J and Nicodem as well but not really go on with them. I'm looking at getting into another crew but not sure what to pick next any advice would be great.

At the moment you have 3 crews from 3 different factions. Personally I'd advise against a 4th faction in favour of getting a 2nd boxset from 1 of your existing factions, then you can use models from both boxes to have more options.

Lucius and some guild guards/austringers would change how you play Lady J. He'd be your "true" master, and she would be used as your crews beatstick.

Seamus box is good for board control. Pair a belle with one of your punk zombies from your Nico box. Lure the enemy into slice and dice range.

I know little about Rasputina, but I do know that lots of arcanist players are experimenting with "fire and ice" lists by adding a Kaeris box to their existing crews.

I second that opinion. Having more options within a faction makes for a more interesting play experience. If you are a fan of Lilith I'd look to see which models you particularly like bringing with her and then see if they work well with another NB master.

For example if you really love the mature Nehpilim you might want to go with Zoraida, as they work very well with her Obey tricks. Conversely, if you are a fan of the Twins (and really who isn't other than those who play against them) you might want to spread into the Dreamer or Pandora, both who can really abuse the use of the Twins.

Conversely, if you are a fan of the Twins (and really who isn't other than those who play against them) you might want to spread into the Dreamer or Pandora, both who can really abuse the use of the Twins.

I'm a big fan of the twins I was thinking about going for The Dreamer or Pandora but was slightly out off by the fact that they has a steep learning curve. Any advice on how to get started with Then Dreamer then?

I'm a big fan of the twins I was thinking about going for The Dreamer or Pandora but was slightly out off by the fact that they has a steep learning curve. Any advice on how to get started with Then Dreamer then?

I like the original box (dreamer, LCB, stitched and coppelius) and though I haven't tried him out yet, I'm liking the look of the twins, or night terrors too. I believe Alps are so last year! ;)

Oh and a blister of daydreams is a must...

I like the original box (dreamer, LCB, stitched and coppelius) and though I haven't tried him out yet, I'm liking the look of the twins, or night terrors too. I believe Alps are so last year! ;)

Oh and a blister of daydreams is a must...

Cool so im looking at picking up the Dreamer boxset and the day dreams to start with as I have already go the twins. Do I need to pick up anything else?