Death Marshall...no coffin?

Kreation

I just got my PW all in and started to assemble them. Both my Death Marshall's came with "medical" bags, not coffins. Now I did read the story in the rulebook, so could there be high-heels in those bags?!?!?! Just curious if this was supposed to happen or if I should hold out for coffins in another expansion and give the nurses back their meds...or heals! LOL

Sorry if this has been asked already.

Thanks for reading.

Kevin

I've always just tended to think that Zoraida just grabbed what ever was close at hand that completed the look for the voodoo effigy.

Definately enjoyed the story about the start of Puppet Wars (though I am curious what secret Zoraida whispered in little Seamus ear after she put him back together).

I think she said "Just wait until Wyrd does the Nightmare version of her...their fans will flip out." Then cackling as she walks away from the chest she finishes with..."Every Ken needs his Barbie." :)

And, I agree about her grabbing whatever was near...that's been the fun part of painting these guys...you can't do it wrong. I mean can you imagine the colors and items she has lying on her floor?!?!?! LOL