Question on Unkillable and Papa

SnG

Question

So trying a new Master with Zoraida and playing with mixed factions.

If i use the Nurse to Massive doses Papa Loco, with Painkillers He is cannot be killed. Then another massive does for Speed, he gains reactivate.

Then Papa moves up and casts "Take ya With Me!". Then reactivates and casts it again. he would be at 0 wounds but just not die. Then Cast it again since it will not kill him. then as a 0 action cats shrug off and end Painkillers effect would he go BoOM?

Boom does not activate if this model is killed by this "Take ya With Me!" But Shrug off would let him die from 0 wounds would he boom?

10 answers to this question

Ok forget the massive does for Speed, i can obey him into position.

voodoo doll obeys moves him 8 inches

zoraida summons new voodoo doll 6 inches away and obeys him

8 inches further, new voodoo doll (only 10 inches away from him) obeys should get me just the right position

Then activate him and just casts "Take ya With Me!". 2 times

then shrug off the pain killers.

Would that let him go boom? or would he have one wound, i dont see anything that says he would be at one wound, and I dont see anything that would say that the shrug off killed him not the take ya with me

I don't have my books, but I'm certain that he retains the 1 Wd because the trick is to then shoot him in the back of the head to make him go Boom!.

Also, keep in mind that the Voodoo Doll that she summons will have to wait to Obey him again since it won't be Companioned (that happens at the start of all Companioning models activations).

Yeah new voodoo doll not companioned. Wait activate dolly obey again, go boom if they engage him or charge him on towards his target.

I just dont see anywhere that pain killers works like stitched does not die goofy nonsense. And that's why I posted my question to get an answer.

while he takes the wounds from take ya all with me it does not kill him, shrug off would kill him. or would he just smolder into dust and not trigger?