odds on getting a miss demeanor

fritz the cat

Wait...ordering a card nets you a Miss Demeanor?

My Peacekeeper's card is busted (ordered in eBay, box was sent in a padded envelope and suffered damage). If I can get the Miss, I would so start an all female Vik crew (25SS, The Viks, 3x Ronin, Miss Demeanor).

EDIT:

And Nathan shatters my dream...do you like to eat dreams? ;)

Was already ahead of you on that. My girl power / flannel brigade Vikies crew tends to own the table. Miss Demeanor was just icing on the cake.

It was all part of of adopting the K.I.S.S. approach for demo purposes. Keep the models simple so that people can actually focus on and learn the game.

Outcasts Crew - 35 - Scrap

Viktoria -- 4 Pool

Miss Demeanor [5ss]

Female Desperate Mercenary [2ss]

Female Desperate Mercenary [2ss]

Misaki [7ss]

Ronin [5ss]

Ronin [5ss]

Ronin [5ss]

I tend to leave my Male D. Mercs as food for Lilith's Grow list.

Before I picked up Misaki, Taelor had her fair share of time in the list. Too bad Misaki's going to be getting Ten Thunders Brothers instead of Sisters. I'd have started playing Misaki sooner, but the model I'd picked up at an LGS was miscast, missing a foot.

P.s. I was fortunate enough to get my Miss Pack in a Nicodem crew box. I think my buddy got her with his wife's Kirai crew.

Didn't receive a Miss Demeanor with my Black Friday order, and Chompy alone put it to the hundred dollar mark that netted me one during GenCon. The box they shipped my order in was tiny, but there was still room to stick one in there if I met whatever eligibility requirement. So, don't think that sheer dollar amounts are the key. Go with either completely random, purchase of a female stat card, or some other theory.

Anyone who received one lately, was it your first order from Wyrd, by chance? I'd certainly consider that a fun way to keep new players coming back for more. I ordered a few stat cards and they gave me a limited edition alternate Convict Gunslinger. Wyrd rocks!

Or better yet, whose initials / name is on your packing slip? Mine was BW. Maybe only a few Wyrd employees give out the Miss Demeanors.

I believe I can currently say that I own all of the Wyrd Limited / Nightmare Edition models. It'll be funny using the five pack of Puppet Wars Teddies on 50mm bases as actual Teddies in a Dreamer crew, especially with a Weaver Widow. Sure doesn't look height 3. Maybe I could base them with a Ht 3 wall behind them with their shadow on it at that height. Where are you going? It's just a doll...*splorch*

I was thinking maybe one order in every X got a MD. It'd allow Wyrd to better control the numbers sent out compared to a particular packer.

Maybe I could base them with a Ht 3 wall behind them with their shadow on it at that height.

Please do this! And post photos. Brilliant idea!

Mike

Touche!

Thanks. I'd just poked out the hole the farthest forward on the 50mm base, to give plenty of room to cast such a tall shadow, and placed a Puppet Teddy in it. Decided to look for a pre-made wall online before I resort to trying to craft one here at home. I think I'll still craft a makeshift one to snap off a quick pic of my idea...

Hmm, do I want to just do a shadow outline of the Puppet at or around Ht 3? Or go with a silhouette of regular Teddy? Or go with a silhouette of Nightmare Teddy?

[As I do have a total of 6 actual Teddy stat cards (one from my first Teddy, five from my GenCon order) and one for Nightmare Teddy, they'd be perfectly legal Wyrd proxies.]

Edited by i_was_like_you
Shadow style?