Justice is Dead

Lord Shaper

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments on the Austringer... I hadn't thought of doing a Guild Guard Captain as I haven't really liked using them so far...

I'm still undecided on the Guild Hounds... I've gone off the Rats idea but I'll have to see how I can figure it out to either convert the canine remains or make some rotten guild hounds.

aah, well i was brainstorming myself :D never tried a guild captain, so i wouldn't know :D

guild hounds,, really have no idee :D

Loving this- I've borrowed the dual-duty idea from you and the other folks on the board.

It looks like I completely missed the point when I assembled Nightmare Judge- that would explain why one hand is holding what looks like a roll of coins...

Questions:

Did you just pin the vulture to the Austringer or was there more to it?

Did you reinforce the arrow-riddled Marshal's arrows with anything? I feel like mine are going to break off at some point.

aah, well i was brainstorming myself :D never tried a guild captain, so i wouldn't know :D

guild hounds,, really have no idee :D

I'm still toying with the ideas for it at the moment

Loving this- I've borrowed the dual-duty idea from you and the other folks on the board.

It looks like I completely missed the point when I assembled Nightmare Judge- that would explain why one hand is holding what looks like a roll of coins...

Questions:

Did you just pin the vulture to the Austringer or was there more to it?

Did you reinforce the arrow-riddled Marshal's arrows with anything? I feel like mine are going to break off at some point.

Thanks and for your questions the Vulture is Pinned to the Austringer where the raptors legs were on his arm already.

Also for the Arrow-riddled Marshal I didn't reinforce him at all. even thought the bend it seems that they are stable enough for me to use and then put back in the case.

Fantastic inspirational thread, i'm going for the exact same approach of creating an undead guild crew... just got to undead-up a drill sergeant personally and otherwise sticking to the J box, witchlings and some really rusty looking constructs

I can't see me getting more stakers for it as I've already got 6 I can use... that being said I have 12 marshals at the moment as well heh

I'm thinking I should add some Constructs myself as well.

Yeah,

Good show sir, Good show. Working on mine atm also... man is Lady J tiny compared to the rest of the crew! :D

I know! At least I've given her the most elabrate base that I had.

The brick wall in the back is a nice touch. I also like the sickly look of the skin.Very nice job overall.

I got my Dead Justice set today and man, isn't Lady J a bit too small? The original one towers the rest of the crew so I thought that this one might have been scaled down a little . Well, hopefully the alternative sculpt is ;)

Another great looking addition to your crew L.S., The Lady came out fine, I'm also liking the skin tone you came up with, very fitting and works with the rest of your color choices.

My D.J. crew is all filed and ready to go, just waiting on the arrival of a pack of Guild Autopsies, the Vulture and two packs of Victorian bases (I've decided to use those for the GotLD and save the Graveyard bases for my Neverborn.) I'm hoping they arrive by this weekend and then my project can begin in earnest. Inspired by this one, I'll start a blog to cover the project (and keep me motivated.) Now to figure out what will be in my next miniature order....................

• 5 weeks later...
Well I've finished the lady...

I need to find time to get some better photos...

Gotta hate the camera phone...

It is probably too late now but if you have need in the future I have a reasonably good camera setup if you want someone to take close-ups of your minis. I am in or at least reasonably close to Sydney. No charge.

Regards

Rannith

It is probably too late now but if you have need in the future I have a reasonably good camera setup if you want someone to take close-ups of your minis. I am in or at least reasonably close to Sydney. No charge.

Regards

Rannith

Thanks for the offer Rannith!

Any chance your interesting in going to the Tournament I'm going to be running at Blacktown next weekend for Malifaux?

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the offer Rannith!

Any chance your interesting in going to the Tournament I'm going to be running at Blacktown next weekend for Malifaux?

Darn it, I would have loved to go. I just read this message too late.

Please let me know if you have further tourneys or just friendly games that you want a photographer for or even just an audience. I went mad buying Malifaux but I still haven't seen a game played let alone played one yet.

Drop me a message here or on my yahoo address ranatlava@yahoo.com.au with Malifauhx in the subject.

Regards

Rannith

Darn it, I would have loved to go. I just read this message too late.

Please let me know if you have further tourneys or just friendly games that you want a photographer for or even just an audience. I went mad buying Malifaux but I still haven't seen a game played let alone played one yet.

Drop me a message here or on my yahoo address ranatlava@yahoo.com.au with Malifauhx in the subject.

Regards

Rannith

We've set up a Sydney Google Group which I can add you too if you like.

I know the next main tournament is Cancon and from there I think there's going to be one in Sylvania and one in Sydney but there's still organisation for those to go...

On another note I'm going to start converting my Lucius for this crew soon as I have all the parts now.

We've set up a Sydney Google Group which I can add you too if you like.

I know the next main tournament is Cancon and from there I think there's going to be one in Sylvania and one in Sydney but there's still organisation for those to go...

On another note I'm going to start converting my Lucius for this crew soon as I have all the parts now.

Being on the group would be good thanks. I'm not sure how often I would be able to make it down being a Blue Mountains resident and not driving. But I will come when I can and if you have a specific event you want photos of I will do my damnedest. CanCon is unfortunately out for me this year. :(

Regards

Rannith

Being on the group would be good thanks. I'm not sure how often I would be able to make it down being a Blue Mountains resident and not driving. But I will come when I can and if you have a specific event you want photos of I will do my damnedest. CanCon is unfortunately out for me this year. :(

Regards

Rannith

Invite is sent and also there is at least one person on there from the Blue Mountains as well

• 2 weeks later...

I really like how they turned out, especially the skin. Rest of the colors really look good on both the Judge and the Lady. Looking after my 85 year old uncle after he had his knee replaced has really cut down on my painting time and put me behind but I finally finished all the flesh on the first eight models (although it's a little too purple right now for my taste but I better quit screwing with it) and my Executioner conversion. Maybe have to start a WIP thread to keep me on my toes.........

I really like how they turned out, especially the skin. Rest of the colors really look good on both the Judge and the Lady. Looking after my 85 year old uncle after he had his knee replaced has really cut down on my painting time and put me behind but I finally finished all the flesh on the first eight models (although it's a little too purple right now for my taste but I better quit screwing with it) and my Executioner conversion. Maybe have to start a WIP thread to keep me on my toes.........

I'd like to see what your doing with them...

All I will be adding to it will be a Lucius as I do have some canine remains I can use if I need hounds.

I'd like to see what your doing with them...

All I will be adding to it will be a Lucius as I do have some canine remains I can use if I need hounds.

Alright, you've twisted my digital arm. I'll take some pics this weekend. The uncles doing really well and my time is starting to be mine again so I expect a bit more progress.