WTB Nightmare LCB

Legba

OK I know it is out there, so if you are looking to part with one I am willing to take it off your hands. I want to buy a Nightmare version of Lord Chompy Bits & Dreamer.

Anyone with a spare to sell PM me.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

I am no longer looking for one, Mods feel free to close the thread

Edited by Legba
Close thread

There is one up for auction on eBay (at least it was a day or two ago.)

I saw it and bid, only to have someone out bid me then retract their bid as soon as they saw what would beat me, then rebid just under my max! So I retracted my bid as I suspect shill bidding! :-fate:-fate:-fate:-fate

Thanks for letting me know but I think I will keep my hopes alive that someone here will decide to part with one.

You should report that to eBay, that's a violation of their terms and services and the guys account can get banned for it.

I know it's not what you want (you want LCB), but at least you'll make sure other people don't get stuck by him.

I have done so the listing is still up, so I am not sure what the Bay is doing, but I have done all I can. Even if it is not what it appears to be it sure seems like it!

Wow, that's really poor form. You should absolutely report that to ebay.

Good luck finding an LCB. The model's been in high demand from the moment it was released at Gencon 2010.

Yes it is! I know the standard LCB plays the same, but the collector in me always wants the Ultra Rare whatever just to have!

The great thing about getting a tad older (knocking on 40) is that I now can get what I want and a few dollars is no big deal. Plus Malifaux is something my son and I enjoy together which makes it all the better!