Bad Juju and Eternal

edonil

Question

So, this came up yesterday at a tournament. Bad Juju's Eternal, if he gets killed enough times, you keep halving the number of wounds he has. Will this eventually drop him below 1 wound before he hits the board, or does it stop at 1 wound? The latter is how I ruled it, but I just wanted to check.

11 answers to this question

No, you can summon it in turn one, so it can come back every turn, if you have the stones for it, meaning by turn 6 (ignoring the question here) it could have come back 6 times if it gets killed every turn. Not sure of the answer to this post, but i would stuck with the rounding up as all games use that i believe so he would be able to come back every turn. That however is just my thoughts.

Half of 1 is 0.5, which rounds up back to one. So his life total should go from 12 to 6 to 3 to 2 (1.5 rounded up) to 1 to 1 (0.5 rounded up) and so on. That said, in a standard game, as he come back at the end of the next turn you will rarely ever see him get to one and almost never see the 0.5 rounded up to 1 stage since that would happen no sooner than the end of turn 10. Under the current rules the absolute max number of turns seems to be 11 (flip a 10+ on turn 6, an 11+ on 7, a 12+ on 8, a 13+ on 9, and the Red on 10)