Lady J & Co

Ratvan

Ok so I think I will introduce my second crew (not favourite just latest)

Lady Justice - Cache 6 (is this too many if so what should i look at adding)

Scales of Justice

Judge

3 x Death Marshalls

Executioner (couldn't resist the model)

Well, I haven't found, nor have I heard that Lady justice particularly needs a lot of stones.

However, since her cache is 4, you really only have 2 to play with.

I'd consider exchanging one of your DMs for a witchling stalker, or possibly an exorcist. Mostly because Lady J's crew suffers quite a bit against spirits due to only being able to do half damage.

Also, Lady J sometimes finds Guardian useful, because while she can really dish out damage, she really likes not having to take it.

Ok I know what most of those are, what is an exorcist. Would that be in twisting fates as I only own the first two books (waiting on delivery of twisting)

Exorcist is in Twisting fates, yes.

I'm not entirely sold on him yet, really, but he is a death martial, and he has a lot of anti-undead/spirit abilities.

I think the operative thing to keep in mind if you are willing to proxy him is that he is very slow(3 walk no charge), but he has a thing that makes melee weapons near him magical, and his weapons, both ranged and melee, are magical themselves.

Looks similar to my core, though usually without the scales and judge only in half the time.

Guardian or two is always a solid choice, as is Lucius and an Austringer or two.

As for soulstones, I prefer 6-8 with LJ other than the riposte trigger, she's quite vulnerable to ranged and melee damage so the soul stones really help.

Stalkers are always good and i find the austringer an exellent choice for any guild list. I love the executioner model to but you might aswell paint a bull's eye on him he's a big threat and most people will try to remove him before he gets into melee of course this is not always a bad thing and you can always use a DM to deliver him

Looks similar to my core, though usually without the scales and judge only in half the time.

Guardian or two is always a solid choice, as is Lucius and an Austringer or two.

As for soulstones, I prefer 6-8 with LJ other than the riposte trigger, she's quite vulnerable to ranged and melee damage so the soul stones really help.

ninja'd on the austringers and agreed on the guardian and I also try to keep a min of 6 soul stones with LJ for the damage prevention

I have had great success with student of conflict in ky crew to throw out fast to lady j which I think is her biggest weakness is speed. Also it can help the executioner blast into melee. Give the executioner fast and melee expert then watch him four down the field destroying whatever in his path. Then fast lady K next turn behind a wall, so she can use one AP to get a line to charge the model you want to kill.

Judge is an amazing model that can do so much, with +2cb buff he is a monster.

Austringer is always a great choice. And I usually run her with 6-8 stones never less.