Living, Undead vs Other

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your improved Guard arguement, there is no bonus to the guild player in any circumstance for hiring the Improved Guard over the guild guard.

Did you possibly mean Push this model into Combat rather than Summon?

And If that ability was on Lady Justice's card rather than improved guards card, then unless I was playing Justice, I would use both equally. There is no advantage to me to hire one rather than the other in most cases. If i was playing with Justice then there is some advantage to it, but certainly not enough to make the model cost more.

If the model lost Guardsman as an ability then Its probably not worth taking over the actual guard even in a justice list.

But he is placed (lower case "P") with Slow. Surely that offsets the benefit, somewhat? Hardly a favorable comparison to the Dreamer and his Placed Nightmares.

Yeah, I think the problem is we've gotten off on a very poor analogy all around. Partially that's my fault (the improved guard analogy part) and partially it was someone else (the comparison of placed to nightmare placement via dreamer). Neither really fits with/models the original issue.