any rules for conversions?

GTDemon777

From the Gaining Ground Document available for Download on the left <---

Conversion Rules

Conversions are an excellent way to show off your modeling skills. In an Official Tournament, original sculpts are allowed if the TO deems them to be accurate representations of the models portrayed. If using a model that was converted with manufactured pieces, no more than 33% of the finished model may be built using other game companies’ models, while the rest must be either wholly or a combination of original sculpt or Wyrd-manufactured pieces.

I just had an odd thought.

Do you suppose Wyrd's base inserts count towards the necessary 67% Wyrd material?

Say I was about to put a girl from hasslefree, wearing a hat and a gun from Hats & Guns of malifaux, standing on a wyrd base insert, with a wyrd victorian lamp-post for good measure.

Hasslefree miniatures tend to be scrawny, so I imagine by that point it'd only account for a third of the total mass of he model.

So....as long as we don't use pre-manufactured parts, and our models represents whatever we are using it for clearly...it legal? But if we use any other peices, we must combine it with a Wyrd model?

Right?

EDIT: What if we have the proper model from wyrd but we use our own conversions to play?

Edited by Huoshini