Choosing a good bag for Malifaux

Q'iq'el

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What most of us here in Wisconsin @ my FLGS do is make our own. You need a Tupperware bin of some sort (we use clear so we can see which game we are grabbing and be sure you can stack them) then you need a sheet of steel thin stuff works fine and a tube of silicon caulk to adhere it to the bottom after priming the metal. Then all you need are the rare earth mag's to glue onto the bottom of your models and they stick inside your bin all in all costs about $20-30 depending how big or how elaboate you want to go.

I have been thinking about building one as a double decker with supports on the bottom layer for large models and the top would be for all of my 30mm Malifaux models. When I get around to building it I'll post some pictures and links to the materials I used

Myself, I have one of the KR Aquila bags. It's definitely nice, but the more I expand my crews, the closer I get to running out of room. I mean, I'll likely be able to hold all my Arcanists or all my Guild in there, so I'm not worried about tournaments, but I'd like something that could carry more. So, I'm looking into the battlefoam bag for that, perhaps get the Neverborn bundle when I start them up.

Myself, I have one of the KR Aquila bags. It's definitely nice, but the more I expand my crews, the closer I get to running out of room. I mean, I'll likely be able to hold all my Arcanists or all my Guild in there, so I'm not worried about tournaments, but I'd like something that could carry more. So, I'm looking into the battlefoam bag for that, perhaps get the Neverborn bundle when I start them up.

The good thing about the KR trays is they will fit all of their products, so the easier option would be to just buy a card case and then you can fit everything in there.