Fresh meat!!!

Smokey616

Hey guys! Desperately seeking new malifaux players and opponents in my area (North Wales) or for that matter in the uk! Doesn't appear to be much of a presence over here, online or otherwise. Me and my buddies willing to travel vast distances (although not across the atlantic unless gencon is upon us) and can accommodate for others willing to travel to us and make a day/weekend/week/month of it :) drop us a line dudes!!

Why not just turn up at tournaments, or are you rather looking for just casual gaming days? Or run tournaments yourselves?

We'd happily host you in London for a day of Malifaux I'm sure. Depending on how many of you, in my house or we could ask the store for use of their tables one weekend.

Also/alternatively, I used to travel to North Wales a lot from Liverpool to play L5R, it isn't far - maybe next time I'm heading to Liverpool I could bring a friend, and we can meet up in the store there for some Malifauxing?

Would love a go at the tourney circuit to be honest. I'll have go keep my eyes open. As for meeting in Liverpool, game on!! It's only About 40 mins from us. And I'll consult my malifriends about the London hosting. If ya coming this way bring ya l5r stuff too for gaming hedonism :) We got a few ccg and rpg players up here, and a big thank you for your tolerance and hospitality

Jonas: many things banned here.... .... Doesn't mean we don't partake ;)

We have a very active Malifaux community within easy travelling distance of london. A number of players up in Milton Keynes which is an hour or so north of London, so another option.

I would say Tournaments are your best friend for playing new players outside of your local community. I for one have travelled as far as Cardiff for Tournament earlier this year and travelling to Leeds and Belgium for 2 tournaments this weekend!

Just down to your gaming preference.

With regards GenCon next year, I am in the process of arranging a European group of Mali players to all go to GenCon together next year. Check my Forum post here: http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24068

Be great to have you and any other players in your local group join us. Already have a handful of players interested and hoping for a good dozen of us if not more...

Also/alternatively, I used to travel to North Wales a lot from Liverpool to play L5R, it isn't far - maybe next time I'm heading to Liverpool I could bring a friend, and we can meet up in the store there for some Malifauxing?

Which shop in Liverpool dude?? Used to play a lot of l5r tourneys in the pool. Mostly at the jacaranda and mostly very drunken affairs, good bunch of Lads there to be fair though

We have a very active Malifaux community within easy travelling distance of london. A number of players up in Milton Keynes which is an hour or so north of London, so another option.

I would say Tournaments are your best friend for playing new players outside of your local community. I for one have travelled as far as Cardiff for Tournament earlier this year and travelling to Leeds and Belgium for 2 tournaments this weekend! Just down to your gaming preference.

With regards GenCon next year, I am in the process of arranging a European group of Mali players to all go to GenCon together next year. Check my Forum post here: http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24068

Be great to have you and any other players in your local group join us. Already have a handful of players interested and hoping for a good dozen of us if not more...

Cheers for the invite! Jus posted on your gencon thread. It's been a while since I been to gencon, god I miss it :)

Theres a well attended tourny in Stockport (Cheshire) which should be fairly easy for you guys to get to - and def try to get to the GT (I'm sure Jo will be along to encourage you in due course ;))

Excellent!! Any chance you could post some details? This is close enough to become a regular thing with us at Clan Cymru as is anything happening in Liverpool

Sundays in Hastings, East Sussex... and I'm pretty sure Phantasia Hobby Shop in Eastbourne could get you a game almost whenever they're open if you happen to be down this way

Cheers dude! Eastborne and Hastings is a little out of the way for "just passing" malarkey, but me and my malimates do some stupid distances for a game of malifaux so if we on a road trip in your area we might just take ya up on that. Cheers stonedog

If ur ever passing through beautiful Birmingham on a Tuesday can defiantly get you a game :)

Thank you for the offer also dude! You guys are a credit to the malifaux community! I stay in Birmingham with work quite frequently so next time I'm down your way there's a good chance you'll be gettin a holler to fill my boring time holed up in a boring hotel with malifaux instead :) beside that though we can do Birmingham in bout 2hrs so it's well within reach. Cheers geezer!