All about Alyce

Wetfishwanted

I have finished painting painting (the varnish is just drying) my Rusty Alyce model and I am ready to start including her in my Ramos crew but I had a couple of queries on her rules I would appreciate some help with.

Impressionable allows Alyce to use a scavenger master's Ca when casting her spells which seems fairly straight forward. The rule goes on to say that the Alyce model gains all the master's abilities affecting it's Ca; would this mean in Ramos's case Alyce would get his tome characteristic and the surge trigger as well?

Something to Live For any crew containing Ramos (or Leveticus) draws two additional cards during the draw phase when either master is within 3" of Alyce at the start of the draw phase. How does this work? If, say, I have three cards left in my hand after discarding any unwanted cards I could normally draw another three (for a scrap) to form my new control hand. $$With this rule I presume I would now draw five cards instead, do I then have to discard two of these to meet the maximum hand size rule or can I keep all five and have a control hand containing eight cards?

Cheers.

about impressionable; tomes yes, since a suit is inherently part of the stat, trigger no, because it's a talent (trigger) and not antalent (ability), things like Dual Focussed however would be copied (and dual focussed is the reason why it states and abilities)

do not forget you don't need to use Ramos' cast, when casting bag of tricks you might prefer Alyce's crow included, rather then a high stat (unless you happen to have a 3 crow or so)