25 ss ortegas

Smokey616

Aright guys! Welcome to my first ever thread :) I got a game against my mates Lilith crew on Friday. Agonising slightly over who to hire. I haven't got much selection because I've not long been collecting. Here's the guild Ive got;

Perdita

Abuela

Papa loco

Francisco

Santiago

Niño

Executioner

Obviously I gonna take niño and perdita, would really like some input as to which way to take them please guys

Cheers dudes

Was just a little worried about the executioners stayin power, he hits hard but is easily hurt with his df of 3 ( I think, no card to hand). And I feel slightly guilty for Leavin the old folks back at the ranch. I know papa loco is prime meat for Lilith and her dammed wp duels but still feel sorry for the old bean. And abuela :(

Lileth doesn't have many willpower duels.

The executioner, whilst a low defense has one of the best staying powers in the game against melee enemies. I can't count the number of times I've killed the thing for it to just get back up again thanks to its slow to die. Even killing one of its own crew to do so when killing one of mine was unlikely.

He is at his best when a melee crew is trying to kill him. An uninjured mature might give him a problem, but otherwise its just Lileth that is likely to kill him. Even a half injured mature in melee range is a big risk that you'll kill him and live. Minimum 4 damage on weak with a paired attack and good Cb.

I'm glad to see that, just need to make my local guild players realise...

Still, in the likely Lileth list there are only two models that are going to have a reasonable chance of killing the executioner without him having a good chance of getting his love the job off, and you'll probbaly have been trying to shoot the mature already, so once he is injured he is probably within the one shot kill.