Turn 2 Avatar of Decay List.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a big hitter or 2 so Flesh Construct/Rogue Necro dependent on points no point in a Grave spirit cos it'll disappear upon manifesting.. and Punk Zombies can be summoned while avatared (sp?) maybe Mort to provide an extra MZ a turn?

Rafkin can make Punk Zombies and Mindless Ones. Since we can't do Nicodem's adaptive playstyle in Avatar form, we'll need to figure out how to get the most out of Punk Zombies, Mindless Zees, and whatever gets brought to the table.

She's pretty good I always include her in my Seamus lists.. not sure if she wound fit into this list but she might work with Nico in a more defensive list or a slaughter game as she is nigh on unkillable! The only time I've had her die on me was when I throw her at the opponents crew to stall them and even them it usually takes 2 turns to kill her.

I think with Seb and Rafkin already in there as support minions and with her low speed I think you would lack damage output if you put her in there as well

Yeah the 8 :masks is an issue.. also AoD is pretty speedy once he has lots of MZs in BtB so doesn't really need the boost. I'd personally prefer to keep corpse counters on the board as MZs rather than summon things, remember to summon Molly needs to be carrying 2 counters so they can't be MZs

Ok so 35

Nico

Seb 6ss

Rafkin 7ss

3x Dogs 6ss

2x Punks 10ss

+ AoD 2ss

31ss 7 cache

Punk Zombies are always going to be available to the AoD with a (0) action and an 8 of Crows. We might be better off starting off with something that he won't have access to after Manifestation.

One slight weakness I can see the horde of MZ is making sure that they stay within 10" and 6" of the AoD. Belles will help herd the MZs on top of their other uses.

Is Sebastian's main use to kill the dogs on the first action of the first turn? Is that necessary? Can we replace Seb and still make this work? A 2nd turn Manifestation won't give Nicodem much time to summon a heavy hitter, especially if you want some MZs until the 3rd turn, since Nicodem's only action during the 2nd turn is going to be Manifesting.