GenCon 2012 Master of Malifaux tournament...

Drake

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Teras, when are you guys looking to take bookings/deposits for this to secure air on your prices?

Hello I just moved the final to January 25th. However if you get the deposit in prior to this time I will be more than happy to extend the deadline for your group. Ashley and I can work something out that works for all parties.

With that said your spots can only be secured for a bit longer without deposit as I need to tell the Gen Con crew how many are coming. The deposit does this... Everyone can email me at headgeek@geeknationtours.com and I will be happy to make sure we work something out for everyone....Let me know your thoughts but I do realize this is the holiday season

Hope this helps and Merry Christmas

Teras

Geek Nation Tours

This has ended up a fair bit more expensive then I first thought so will have to pull out I'm afraid. Hope you guys have a great time.

I understand completely.. Indianapolis is a much more expensive town then most people would think.. The air and hotel rates are more than most people expect.

If you are holding space with me please send me an email letting me know I can release your spot... No worries...

With that said I have to say I do wish you could come. It is really going to be a blast and one of our best tours yet...

All the Best,

Teras

Geek Nation Tours

Have we got a price on deposits or anything? To be honest I'm not filled with confidence with this or how it's being organised (I have no idea of costs, what we're getting, times, where we're staying etc)

Can someone set everything out or should we book on our own?

Eeek! Really? If I dropped the ball sorry... The full tour can be seen here: http://www.geeknationtours.com/index.php?pageid=31&tourid=17 This will give you what is included in detail and what the tour offers. Airfare is of course based on where you are flying from. If you have any questions at all we would be more than happy to help you out. Please email me any and all questions at headgeek@geeknationtours.com

Teras

Geek Nation Torus

• 3 weeks later...

Sure I can step up from that...

As a geek you really have not experianced anything as cool as a con. There are tonnes of stuff to see and buy and you get to try loads of games or all descriptions.

As for being on the tour you get to hang out with people that love the same things you do - that have a common vocabulary and that you will instantly bond with.

You will come back home with tonnes of great memories, new friends and maybe a few new games and/or miniatures in your hands.

It really is an experiance.

My job is to make sure you have the very best of experiances and I will guide you through the registration and other processes.

Enough?

If not or if you have questions email me at headgeek@geeknationtours.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all....

I wanted to leave you all a quick note that I will be closing the tour for bookings January 25th. I need to get my final numbers to the Gen Con crew so I am holding the correct amount of room space...

If you are thinking on joining us please secure the space at http://www.geeknationtours.com/index.php?pageid=4 ....

We would love to have you aboard and we are very very excited about our partnership with the Gen Con crew, D6 generation podcast and of course those crazy southerners the KFG crowd...

It is going to be a great time!

All the Best,

Teras

Geek Nation Tours

• 1 month later...

Well, that is both good and sad news. Good to see Leggo and Mythicfox! Sad that it may only be 2 representing all of the UK at Gencon. On the bright side, there is no threat of a UK invasion of the top tables. I hear Mythicfox really isn't that good at Malifaux..... :slap:

On a serious note, as the date gets closer let us know your plans. I certainly would love to meet up for some beer and malifaux while your at Gencon!

• 5 months later...

I have to say, just spotted this thread today and was disappointed when i noticed the time it was all started at, i was hoping it was for next year and perhaps if i can get myself a real job like a real boy, i could join you guys over there, it would be great to meet more people :D