I got a Teddy!

Justin

I respectfully disagree that they should be banned in tournements. Call me biased due to having teddies, but I'd have no issue playing against pokey viktoria or hooded rider. I missed getting those due to an unfortunate incident involving my paycheck being late.

Yeah Teddy is a pretty good pawn, but having one doesn't make your army broken. Mine usually gets shot lol

I will however second the motion there be another way to get em :)

Pokey vik and hooded rider have already been stated they will be a standard release not just a promo. So that is nothing like the teddies. They can get very strong with upgrades plus the upgrades you get from them. Wyrd has always been great about making everything able to everyone or as I said if it was a promo it was just an alt sculpt. I think its a step back when you start making models with limited availability that have a definate in game affect.

When i first started playing Wyrd games, i had the same fear. BUT, i've learned...they always take care of us. So, i'll chime in here to say i'm sure they WILL take care of all of us in some form or fashion...whether packs in the future or increase ways to get them. They are the best game company i've ever purchased/played when it comes to the players and product availability. :)