So it begins ... my first avatar blog .

FoeRender

Did some more work last night on her , I hit up the base , and decided to go with a more spirit like scheme for the winged beasts . Was reading the fluff and these are more in her mind than actually in the physical world .

I still have to go back to her skin and hair , the spirit effect needs some more shading , Iam bouncing around a bit cause I want to see how the whole model looks with some color on it .

2011-08-28023118.jpg

2011-08-28023144.jpg

getting back to her tomorrow night , work went late .

I think I am going to have her rock off white cloths to make her pop , I want her to be the focus point , rather than the spirits another reason I went with the spirit green look . I want her too have all the real color of the piece as a whole .

• 2 weeks later...

The cobble stone is plastic card with that pattern imprinted on it found in art supply shops usually with the architecture stuff . The stone pillar is left over from some city fight terrain , cut up too look broken . The smaller rocks are from a rock set from a train store.

And if you meant base as in primer , its white primer with a coat of black wash .