Whom do you choose to lead your Guild Crews?

Jonas Albrecht

I have every single Guild model available from Wyrd, and most of the time I choose to play with Lady Justice, although I cannot really explain why. I don't mind picking a master based on a specific strategy/opponent rather (and I very often do), Lady Justice has always been fun to play - never too easy, never really hopeless, not too slow nor too quick, powerful yet fragile, able to hold her own, but still supports her crew. When I want to try out a new Guild minion, I will probably play Lady Justice. Somehow it feels like playing on home ground. Really looking forward to her Avatar (my package just might be waiting for me when I get back from work today).

I also play Sonnia quite a lot, although recently I started experimenting with Hoffman as well. I think I'll play a lot more Hoffman once the Warden comes out. Lucius also gets his fair share of action, but rarely as a leader. As for Perdita (and the rest of the family), I have her painted for some eight months or more, but I just can't find the will/interest to play her (probably because there was a perception

that she was overpowered back in the day). I'll see to give her and the family a try in the next few months.

Edited by Vlad the Mad

I wonder how much this is going to change with the Avatars.

Personally post Book 3 I am looking at Lady Justice more and more as a fun Buff master to play. Her Avatar requirements are not impossible to do quickly and her Avatar abilities are just fun. Can't wait to start burying models from 12" away.