Few Qs that came up last night

magicpockets

Question

Hi,

Played a friendly game at the club and a few questions came up which I wanted to check we played right -

1. A ht 3 model is in melee with a ht 1 model behind a ht 2 wall. The ht3 model in melee is shot at by another ht3 model over the wall - we still randomised the target and resolved the hit against the (unlunky) ht 1 model - even though it isn't actually visible.

2. A model with a talent which says "sacrifice a friendly model" can sacrifice itself.

3. You can make a disengaging strike against a falling back model to keep it in melee.

4. In shared slaughter, an enemy model wounded one of my nephs and black blood killed one of my non-neverborn models. For the purposes of victory points, who killed the non-neverborn model - the enemy who led to the black blood and resultant death, or the neph as it was his talent?

Thank you all for your thoughts, and any links are more than welcome :)

4 answers to this question

1 It can still be hit, just like a in a melee which goes round a corner.

2 As far as I understand yes. Ratty often talks about Kairi sacrificing herself to turn spirit.

3 Yes.

4 I have no idea.

I agree with you dude... as for 4 I am sure its similar to the poison issue. I would say no one gets points for it.. but thats me