Declare Thyself! (Yep, one of those Post a Pic of Yourself Threads)

Regnak

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Templecon 2011. I think that was post the malifaux tournament. Coke Zero is the bomb. P.S. everyone should go to templecon.

img20110205205000.jpg

When will Templecon do something about those giant Moths? They have eaten that poor girls skirt! Although she hasn't noticed yet so hopefully everything should be ok?! :D

There are a few little known facts about templecon.

1. its a victorian steam punk dress up convention just as much of a gaming convention, where about half of the girls truly dress it up.

2. There is some sort of tasting every night, which you should pre-register for, scotch, whisky, etc. That usually leads to good times.

3. More people need to show up so that Jimp, Prodigal, Therapist and myself have people to shoot the $$$$$$$$ with. I did not make it to last years due to work.

I am the guy in the pic that isn't GRRM:)

155064_466605976434_664356434_5393015_5991602_n-1.jpg

For some reason this picture looks like you have kidnapped GRRM and you are taking pictures of him to show off to our friends. Do you have GRRM in your basement now? If so you are whipping him until he finishes the Song of Ice and Fire?