Leveticus and Kidnap. Kairai Seishin

BigGreen

Question

13 answers to this question

I don't think damage is an effect, mostly due to it not being listed under 'game effects'. Effects are "anything which changes a model's state"(RM 19)

Kidnap requires models to not be in the game. A summoned model is not the original, in this case noted, model.

Also, eternally shackled now reads "placed" and not summoned.

Leveticus is Placed, not Summoned. He's still the same model.

And I guess you'd need a Rules Marshal to clarify specifically the Spirit Sheath bit, but I've seen everyone talking about them taking the damage from them.

Are you sure, he comes back with full life, all effect like Slow and Paralysed are removed... I always conciser him a new model when checking effects.

Still no definite answers to these questions? To be honest I feel like kidnap probably gets the vp for killing Leveticus because kidnap always wins, and lol.

But I am really interested about the Seishin thing. With the way it's worded I feel like damage doesn't transfer over. However I don't feel as if that was what was intended. The only other defense 2 master I can think of right now Is Pandora who can do the woe thing. If the damage doesn't transfer over the Karai just got a whole lot worse.

Kidnap says if this model is not in the game when it finishes. So if Levi is on the board you don't get the points.

When you strike someone it has an effect, just like if you cast a spell on someone... The effect in this case being it causes a damage flip. You would move the effect over to the Seishin, which would then have a damage flip caused on it. So if there was anything weird like easy to wound on the Seishin that would be included in the flip. The effect would then cause Wds, and then go away as it is an instant effect that has been resolved, rather than a persistent effect which would end at the end of the turn. The Wds caused would not go away as they are not the effect they are something the effect has done.

Edited by Ratty